Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year to All!

Its hard to believe that it is January 8th.  Seems like Thanksgiving was just yesterday.  The weeks have just flown by.  I hope that everyone enjoyed their holidays.  We had a wonderful holiday.  Family and friends, food, food and more food. (Did I mention that we had tons of food??) It was a totally busy but happy holiday for me and my family.

My sister from Oklahoma arrived the week before Christmas to spend the holidays with our family.  My sister from nearby and my brother from North Carolina arrived on Christmas Day in time for dinner.   My husband, Tim and I along with children Timothy, Stephanie, her husband Aaron, and grandsons, Justyn and Devon completed the celebration. It has been a long time since we had celebrated a holiday with so much of my family.

The day after Christmas we hosted a family get together at our home.  Relatives from afar, Maine, Connecticut and New York as well as many from nearby enjoyed each others company and, you guessed it, MORE food!!  I think we all ate enough to hibernate for the winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment